BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 27, 2010

What is Homage?

Homage: is the public expression of respect to someone or something to whom or to which one feels indebted, as through an honor, tribute, reference, or citation.

So what i think homage really means is respect. Like respect to the pubic. And when someone is being respectful to the public, for example not throwing thing on the street, so instead they are being respectful by throwing there stuff in the garbage, not the ground.

So how am I going to pay homage to my photographer?
I am going to take pictures of kids. Like my niece's for example. Like how Hellen took pictures of kids of the New York streets. So, i am going to take pictures of kids. I am going to do similar things that she did; like kids playing around outside in the park. Just things like that. I am going to be respectful to my photographer, so i am not going to plagiarize what she has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment